ROLE AND FUNCTION
The Global Mission Centers are involved in church planting in unreached areas in the following ways:
- Experimenting with new models for establishing new groups of believers among specific unreached people groups. They are directly connected with Global Mission pioneer projects to mentor, guide, and share models of ministry.
- Producing resources for reaching specific unreached people groups.
- Identifying bridges of communicating the gospel to the least-reached peoples of the world.
- Training and equipping the church in contextualized methods and models based on Christ’s example of wholistic ministry.
- Mentoring strategic networks of specialists who are planting congregations among unreached groups.
- Raising awareness of the mission challenge of the least-reached peoples of the world.