- Equality in Diversity: Workers seeing themselves as a network of servants placed at different decision-making points instead of a hierarchy of bosses and subordinates (1 Corinthians 12:12-30).
- Profitable Service: Serving more than being served (Luke 17:10).
- Optimal Quality Service: Offering the utmost of our giftedness, skills, and talents (Ecclesiastes 9:10)
- Ceaseless Discipleship: Being the aroma of Christ among those who are being saved and those who are perishing (2 Corinthians 2:15).
- Absolute Academic Integrity: Presenting the Truth, all Truth, and nothing but Truth through utmost honesty and zero tolerance of evil (Revelation 22:18-19).
- Top-notch Academia: Leading in holistic education through value-based teaching and learning, research, and publication (2 Timothy 2:15).
- Love-anchored Discipline: Handling good and evil as the Lord would in order to redeem and restore as many as are willing, on the one hand, and to dissociate from as many as are refusing divine counsel, on the other (Revelation 3:19).